Partnering with members of the marketing and digital teams, we worked together on an extension of WBUR’s 2020 on-air and digital election coverage, “Mass. Election Prep.” The goal was to get people ready to vote in just 7 days.
We met up on a video call and discussed:
- design direction for colors and graphic elements like stars and highlighting the state of Massachusetts
- the various digital and prints asset needs, such as web banners, e-mail newsletter and print ads
- leaving room for language translation as needed for our partner in the project
Additional assets needed:
- icon for Amazon Alexa app
- graphic for Amazon Echo device screen
The project received a regional Murrow Award for excellence in innovation and won second place for collaborative effort from the Public Media Journalists Association (PMJA).
Learn more about the project Become An Informed Voter in 7 Days.